Vipers Canoe Trip

Vipers Canoe Trip
So much more than playing and paddling

Monday, March 30, 2015

Camporee

This weekend was camporee, I didn't get to hang with the scouts much but I got to help in the kitchen.

Here's a quick pick of the 440 sausage patties I cooked.
We also cracked and scrambled 600 eggs.



This is my lunch station, only 240 burgers to grill. Mr Lee also had around 150 hotdogs I think.


The boys enjoying the food.




Closing campfire flag retirement for a recently passed scoutmaster.




2 comments:

  1. this is a good experience of scouters outdoor camping. this is really a good work done by scouters and he has really enjoyed the camping. this is a worth living and enjoying camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful blog about scout and outdoor camping, camping always fascinates me. this is a good opportunity to go away from busy life and spend some quality time. it is always a good fun to go around camping with your friends

    ReplyDelete

About Me


Sitting around the campfire last month, my friends and I were discussing how we wished we had a camping journal. After years of scouting we have seen some awesome things, and spent more nights in the woods than we count. This will be my simple story of my outdoor adventure with friends and my scouts.